- Small Scale Operation with BIPOC Leaders
“To make quality gold body jewelry accessible for good piercers. We found there were a few common problems with buying quality gold body jewelry. They take a long time to arrive and they are a bit cost-prohibitive. Thus, our Mission is a simple one. We want to offer well-designed, well manufactured, gold body jewelry, with best in class pricing, and fast shipping.”
Location/Part of World They Work In:
Describe Styles + Textures They Focus On:
- Natural imprints including plants, ferns, antlers, and animal silhouettes.
- Focus on Solid Gold Finishes.
- Hammered Gold Options are pounded using wider tools than other companies giving your look some added features and shine.
Why We Work With Them:
- The Junipurr Team is dedicated to ethical business practices from their gold quality to their employees, jewelry makers, and staff members.
- SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) Approved.
- Transparent Mill Certificates on hand with a breakdown of all materials composed in gold.
- Their company centers people over profits, making their financial gains meaningful.
- Are dedicated to not taking shortcuts on their morals concerning their products or where it comes from.
- Jewelry made by people who have also been piercing people for years.
Jewelry (Specific Items) We Love to Carry: